Our monster climbing tower is 6 metres high, with 6 roped wall faces. With two or three routes on each face, this can provide from 12 to 18 different routes to try!
It is built using giant timber poles, combined with a steel framework that locks it together and provides the belay points. It is secured down onto a huge concrete base, hidden away under the safety surfacing.
Training can be provided for staff who will be leading sessions on the tower, enabling them to confidently instruct all ages.
Rubber crumb surfacing is a durable safety surface for use on solid ground such as tarmac or concrete.
Our rubber crumb is 50mm thick, with ramped edges to minimise any trip hazard around the area.
The tiles are bonded to the ground surface and one another to form a continuous and secure surface.
Our rubber crumb tiles are available in black, red, green or blue. We can also paint a red "safety" line around the perimeter.
An innovative system that has the appearance of traditional play bark - but made of rubber! This provides three times more effective cushioning with the option of bonding the chippings so they can't be kicked around.
Rubber Mulch is available in a range of colours and natural wood shades.
- Total height of 6 metres
- 6 climbing faces, each with capacity for several different routes
- Manual (traditional) belay points as standard
- Auto-belay systems also available
- Fully tanalised and clear-treated timber construction
- Steel framework and feet fully hot-dip galvanised to prevent rust
- Safety surfacing to provide cushioning on lower-off landing
- Training available for staff and supervisors